Menu scrollbar not being added to dropdown

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
rudy
Mega User
Mega User

Menu scrollbar not being added to dropdown

Post by rudy »

Sorry - I see what is going on now :oops: Disregard stuff below the dotted line.

My question is this:
How do I get the menu scrollbar to show up sooner, I mean without having to have so many items drop down before it shows up - I know there is code for this but can't remeber what it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using Milonic menu version 5.810

I have enough items in my dropdown that it is longer than the web page height. Typically, the Milonic menu will simply add a scrollbar to the long list for the user to scroll up and down. For some reason, the scrollbar is not being added. Instead, the web page is adding a scrollbar which I don't want.

Any help would sure be appreciated.

Here is a link to see it in action: When the menu opens, slide mouse over topic named "Exam Prep II", and you'll see the menu on the web page instead of on the dropdown menu.

http://www.networkdriven.com/hp22-quest ... 1_prep.htm
Rudy
John
 Team
 Team

Re: Menu scrollbar not being added to dropdown

Post by John »

The page you directed us to is, in 'standard' size, too tall to generate a scroll bar with that menu. However, If I squeeze up the window and select the menu you suggested I get a scroll bar generated in the menu.
John