Milonic in my menu

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
dudding
Beginner
Beginner

Milonic in my menu

Post by dudding »

I am using sample 14 for Java and I cannot remove the word milonic from this menu. It appears everywhere that HOME normally appears. I have changed it but it keeps appearing. Website is www.gowesleyan.org for your review support. Here is the beginning of my code:

with(milonic=new menuname("Main Menu")){
alwaysvisible=1;
orientation="horizontal";
style=menuStyle;
aI("offbgcolor=#000000;text=G.O.D.;url=index.htm;showmenu=G.O.D.");
aI("offbgcolor=#000000;text=ABOUT;url=about.htm;showmenu=ABOUT");
aI("offbgcolor=#000000;text=THE DISTRICT;url=intro.htm;showmenu=THE DISTRICT");
aI("offbgcolor=#000000;text=EDUCATION;url=education.htm;showmenu=EDUCATION");
aI("offbgcolor=#000000;text=RESOURCES;url=resources.htm;showmenu=RESOURCES");
aI("offbgcolor=#000000;text=CONTACT;url=contact.htm;showmenu=CONTACT");
aI("offbgcolor=#000000;text=EVENTS;url=events.htm;showmenu=EVENTS");
}

located on the menu_data.js file. I searched the postings and someone was having the same problem but found the answer. I, of course have not.dudding
Beginner

Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: Milonic in my menu

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

You need to go here http://milonic.com/contact.php and give them the info on the site and url so they can visit and set up a license. You can use the unlicensed menu in the meantime but you also need to have the required visible link back to Milonic on every page on which you have the menu:

Javascript DHTML Menu provided by Milonic.com

This link is in effect the license 'fee' Until you put the link on the page, the first Item will always be Milonic and it will always link to Milonic. Once you put on the required statement and link that Milonic item will become what is in your data file :)

Ruth