Image Swaps

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
WLQ
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Image Swaps

Post by WLQ »

Have a problem, I have both (overimage and clickimage) the problem is that I want the clicked image to hold, until the menu is closed. So when I click an item image changes to clickimage, but overimage still works and it changes the image. How can I disable overimage when the item is clicked?
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: Image Swaps

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

I'm not sure it can be done, but if you can give me the page with the menu I will try and work on it

Ruth
WLQ
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by WLQ »

Here's the menu code:
http://pastie.org/622126
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

Hi,

I'm not sure the current DHTML Menu will be able to handle this.

What I can suggest (and I'd be prepared to develop this for you) is that we do something using the new Webplugs product we are developing.

If you can provide us with a specification along with the images you want to use I'll get something coded for you.

-- Andy
WLQ
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by WLQ »

Hey, I know it's been long since I've posted, had some problems to figure out, but if you still up to the assignment then:
I though the easiest would be to make an example upon Windows Media Player 11. There's a button for "layout" I want it to work exactly as in the WMP.
So the menu image should be "layout", when you mouse over, it should change to "layoutOVER". When you click it, the image should change to "layoutON" and stay until there's a click on another menu item, or outside the menu. So the over function should be disabled while the on image is in place.

Thanks, Yan
Attachments
images.zip
Images here
(3.17 KiB) Downloaded 393 times
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

I've passed this on to Andy, but I think he is going to need more information, I think he will actually need the page and all the 'menu' information from you, also.

Ruth
WLQ
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by WLQ »

It's an image based menu, so only one item "layout" should be in this menu. So any code will do, nothing special needed there, anything you want, just so it will work.