Mimic this menu?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
dilbert
Advanced
Advanced

Mimic this menu?

Post by dilbert »

Can Milonic mimic this menu? I believe it's a jquery menu and I really like the way it looks.
http://rvl.partners.org/

Thanks
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: Mimic this menu?

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

Yes, it is possible to mimic that menu. You do it with a menubgimage, off and on bgimages, separator and onseparatorimages. Can you tell me what colors you are interested in having? I could make something up to give you an idea of how it can be done using the menu that comes with the download so you can see how to do it.

Ruth
dilbert
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Mimic this menu?

Post by dilbert »

Ruth,
You're fantastic!

I'd like to mimic the menu I listed pretty closely.
In particular, I like the rounded corners on the bottom, and how it know to justify to the left and right if you pick the left or right main item.

For colors, I think I'll use the same color for all of the tabs. If you look at the one I sent a link to you'll notice the tabs have roll-over colors at the top, then when you select one of them, it stays with that roll-over color. I'd like to use something a little darker, 7192A8 will work for now. Other than that I am happy with the colors they selected.

I greatly appreciate your guidance.