Menu placement

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
pkl
Beginner
Beginner

Menu placement

Post by pkl »

Hello !

I'm swiss, sorry for my english... :-) My menu work correctly on IE Explorer 5.00.3315.1000 on my computer where i configure the menu. But on an other computer, but the same IE version, the menu left positions (in pixel) move and the position is not right...

I have the right run time, i have compared with others menu and only one person have succefuly done a good position for all internet browsers.

But, i don't understand how...

Any one as an idea ?

Thanks for help
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Please post a URL so we can take a look.
John
pkl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by pkl »

I'm Sorry, i cannot post or put this page on the server.

But have you a little idea ? :-)

On an IE version, the menu is right placed, but on an other version, the menu is not in the same position but the file.js have not be changed !

Thanks
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

If I understand you correctly, at least one person has been able to see the menu correctly on multiple browsers? If that is the case, my first thought would be different resolution settings ('Display' in the Control Panel) in the different computers. Another possibility, on those browsers that allow it, is different resolution (dpi) settings within the browser itself.

And, of course, some browsers still don't know the 'right' way to display things, regardless of what you do. The fact that it works for one (if correct) would make me think it's not your code.

What version of the menu are you using?
John