Outstanding improvements!!!

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
brettzamora
Advanced
Advanced

Outstanding improvements!!!

Post by brettzamora »

Andy...

Your new website is outstanding. Thank you!!! And thank you again for providing documentation to the V5rc6 menu. I am VERY happy with this menu.

About the only request I could make at this point is to encourage you to find a way to display your menu over the top of an IFRAME that has embedded plug-ins and/or applets in it. The IFRAME feature is extremely valuable to me as a developer, but I can't use it with applets or plug-ins if the menu won't display.

Again, what a fantastic job you and your team have done on this menu and on your new website. You guys are awesome!! Keep up the good work!

Brett
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

Very nice compliments for the menu system and the work Andy and his large force of expert programmers are doing! I second your sediments! ;) Regarding the applets and plug ins, from what I have gathered in the past and from talking on this forum, I believe applets and plus-ins are separate entities from the rest of the objects on the page. Since they are not technically part of the DOM, its difficult to control their properties. So I am unsure as to how feasible implementing your request would be. As I said, this is just what I've heard and I could be in the wrong. The real answer would most likely come from Andy himself, but thats just my take on things. ;) But i guess in the mean time, if you want, when you open menus, you could programmatically HIDE the visibility of the entire iframe so the menu shows up, and then when the menus close, you DISPLAY the iframe again. eh? Just an :idea: .
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."