Current Page Submenu Image Bug/ Feature

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
bzeitner
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Current Page Submenu Image Bug/ Feature

Post by bzeitner »

I have a little issue...

My menu is set to default orange background, white text, and a white arrow for menu items that show a submenu. On mouseover, it flips (white background, orange text, and orange arrow). This all looks really nice, and works really well.

The problem lies in the current page feature. I want the current page to look exactly like it does on mouseover, so in my style I made pagecolor="#FF9933"; pagebgcolor="#FFFFFF"; pageimage="/img/orange_arrow.gif";

This is just like it is setup for onsubimage and oncolor and onbgcolor. The background and text formatting is correct, but the image won't show up. I've tried using different images to no avail. Is this feature broken? Also, if it does start working, it will make everything, down to the current page, display that image. I only want it to appear on the submenu's. Is it possible to add a feature like "pagesubimage" ?

Any ideas as to why pageimage isn't working?
bzeitner
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by bzeitner »

*bump*
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Maz »

I'm removing everything I just said, it doesn't work.

I tested it in every position, now I'm thinking it refers to background image, now my page is messed up. I have so many image layers.

You would have to remove all images and text except for background to see if it replaces background. I tried pagebgcolor=transparent too.

Anyone else?

maz
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

It's an oversight in the menu.

We'll have a fix for this in the next release. RC17

Cheers
Andy
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Maz »

A couple of questions to Andy.

Does pageimage use overimage for its values such as position/size etc.?

When using align or imageposition do they have a horizontal & vertical value, if so how?

Thank you
maz
bzeitner
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by bzeitner »

Thanks Andy.

On a similar note, it seems that when the menu is positioned over a table, and there is a CSS style for the <TABLE> tag that defines background-color, that value will override the offbgcolor value in the menu.

I haven't been able to determine what all browsers this affects (because I don't use any others), except for IE6. Tested on RC16.

Any ideas?