Free License Question?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
tepidarium
Mega User
Mega User

Free License Question?

Post by tepidarium »

Do any of the mods know how long it usually takes to hear back about a free license request? Just curious because I sent mine in last week.

I don't want this question to sound disrespectful, obviously, I know it's a free license, and people at the company volunteer to evaluate these web sites and free license requests can't be given priority. I just want to make sure the wait time is normal, that my request was not lost. Thanks, don't mean to offend - excited about implementing the menu system...!
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

No problem with your question.

Unfortunately I can't give you a definite answer. They are swamped with requests (understandably) and running behind. A week is not out of line, by any means.
John
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

I know a license I applied for a while back (about 3 months ago) took about a week, just under. But now the new version is pretty much out and becoming saturated in the market so its becoming more popular. I would email marty@milonic.com after you've waited two weeks, I'd say.
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

Hi,

We are doing all we can, we get thousands of free license requests and as a free service takes time to get through them all.

-- Andy