Right click menu with no other menus on page

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
jonathan
Advanced
Advanced

Right click menu with no other menus on page

Post by jonathan »

I know this feature is not officially supported, but thought I would report a possible problem in that the right-click context menu only appears to work if you have at least one other menu on the page set to 'alwaysvisible=1'. In other words, you can't have only a context menu without any other menus.
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

By context menu you are referring to the context menu developed by Milonic right that is used on its homepage?

If so, are you remembering to include the milonic_src and mmenudom and mmenuns4 files?
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."
jonathan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jonathan »

Yep. All the relevant sources etc. are in place. If I add a completely different menu that is visible, it all works fine. As soon as I take that away, the context menu doesn't work. In fact, I get no right click menu at all...including the default one.

This is all done using IE6.
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

If you grab a copy of http://milonic.com/contextmenu.js the new update should fix your problem.

Cheers
Andy
jonathan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jonathan »

Just to say thanks very much for both the fix and the speed at which it was posted. I can confirm that the fix does indeed solve the problem.