Submenu Problems

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
jstarkel@hotmail.com
Beginner
Beginner

Submenu Problems

Post by jstarkel@hotmail.com »

I have a page where I'm trying to have two horizontal menus. The page works great in Netscape 7, but in IE 6, the submenus are positioned down about 300 pixels on the second menu. Here's a link to the page:

http://www.ktua.com/calleguas2/4b.asp

What the second menu is doing is submitting different year/month combos to my access database to bring up the corresponding calendar month. It would be great if this is a simple fix.
TIA,
Jamie
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Hi Jamie,

First glance, I'd say it's probably because you're loading cal_menu_data.js inside a nested div. Try loading it outside any divs and position it using the the menu's built-in positioning options: top, left, screenposition, offsets (in top and left), etc.

Kevin
jstarkel@hotmail.com
Beginner
Beginner

Post by jstarkel@hotmail.com »

Fixed it, thanks. It was the second menu call. I had it before the div in the main body. For some reason I was thinking it had to be there because that's where I wanted it in the page. Temporary lapse of thinking. Weird how it was fine in Netscape/Mozilla but IE messed it up.