Buying a License need help --

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
tepidarium
Mega User
Mega User

Buying a License need help --

Post by tepidarium »

Hi,
My college would like to buy a license for the menu. (we currently have the free educator version which I have been experimenting with )

There is a problem - we would like to buy but our corporate charge card is American Express and the Milonic website does not take this form of payment. We would like to pay by charge card. Is there a way to do this.

Thank you.
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Hmmm. Well, it looks like you can pay Milonic through PayPal, and it looks like PayPal takes American Express. Maybe that'll work.

Kevin
tepidarium
Mega User
Mega User

Post by tepidarium »

kevin3442 wrote:Hmmm. Well, it looks like you can pay Milonic through PayPal, and it looks like PayPal takes American Express. Maybe that'll work.

Kevin
We can't use paypal as we don't want to have an account for the college. Is there any other way to pay......
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

Either check or wired bank transfer is accepted, we've even had people send us the cash before now.

The system (once logged in) will allow you to buy "On Account" and then pay later.

This method uses the same payment pages but you'll need to select "On Account" at the start of the payment process

Cheers
Andy
tepidarium
Mega User
Mega User

Post by tepidarium »

Hi,

I'm looking on the payment page - I see the "On Account" option - I've checked the purchasing FAQ - I can't find the address that a check should be sent to or to who the check should be made out--same for the wired bank transfer -how would one do this?

Thanks again.
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

You'll need to be approved before we'll give you our bank details, this doesn't take long.

The addres is on the contact us page: http://milonic.com/contact.php

Cheers
Andy
tepidarium
Mega User
Mega User

Post by tepidarium »

Andy wrote:You'll need to be approved before we'll give you our bank details, this doesn't take long.

The addres is on the contact us page: http://milonic.com/contact.php

Cheers
Andy
Ok, thanks for this info!