Issues with Placing Menu in ASP Code

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
waynem
Advanced
Advanced

Issues with Placing Menu in ASP Code

Post by waynem »

I had some very bizarre behavior when attempting to integrate the menu code on an ASP page - used for Snitz forums.

The position of the menu would not change no matter how I altered the offsets, etc. Then if I pointed the code on the ASP page to a different menu file it would change once, but not again until I pointed it again to a different file.

It almost seems like the server is caching the location and refusing the refresh even when I refresh my brower.

Obviously this is a big headache - has anyone seen this before, and more importantly does anyone know how to fix it?
KaiHogan
Beginner
Beginner

ASP Pages

Post by KaiHogan »

Waynem,

I have not had this problem that you have described. I had to fully integrate the data menu into my ASP pages as my menus are dynamically built based on a database. I have moved the menus around for better screen placement and not had any problems.
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Wayne

Are you able to post a url to a test page? If not, can you post the js code that you generate for the main menu and the menu style it uses?

Kevin