Same site, different domains...

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
deezle
Beginner
Beginner

Same site, different domains...

Post by deezle »

I purchased Milonic menu for a single website. However, there are two domains pointing to the site (e.g. CompanyName.com and Company-Name.com).

I understand the menu slows down if it is being run under a domain that it was not registered for. How do I deal with this problem, when I have visitors coming in via both domains?

I'm thinking about redirecting users who come through one domain name to the other, but that is a bit annoying to do just for a menu. Can I buy the menu for the other domain and somehow register it?
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

I'm sure you can buy another one. I suggest you contact milonic support since you have purchased a menu and discuss it with them.

http://milonic.com/contact.php

Ruth
deezle
Beginner
Beginner

Buy another one...

Post by deezle »

Ok, I will contact Milonic (I had a hard time finding the email to Milonic support, but I suppose this is partly a sales issue).

If I do buy another menu license I don't see how I can merge the two licenses together. I would then have to do all kinds of stuff to make the right menu source be used.
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

I'm sure Milonic will be able to help with whatever you need on this.

Ruth