CSS to accomplish Milonic look?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
rww
Advanced
Advanced

CSS to accomplish Milonic look?

Post by rww »

Is there a way to accomplish some of what Milonic has in their menus using CSS? For example, the highlighted box that appears around menu items on mouseover, pagebgcolor for main menu items where the current page is one from the submenu. If the pagebgcolor and onclass/offclass are both set, the pagebgcolor eliminates the mouseover color set by the class.

Thanks
RWW
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Hi Rww,
rww wrote:If the pagebgcolor and onclass/offclass are both set, the pagebgcolor eliminates the mouseover color set by the class.
I'm wondering if that might be why pageclass was introduced a while back. Never tried it myself, but since you're using onclass and offclass, you might want to try pageclass instead of the dedicated pagebgcolor, pagecolor, etc, properties.

Cheers,

Kevin
rww
Advanced
Advanced

That was it...

Post by rww »

Yep. That fixed it. I missed the pageclass definition when I went through the list of configurable items.

:idea: I might be good if there were a series of graphics that were labeled with what the different style attributes do. "A picture is worth a thousand words" and from some of the definitions it's hard to understand exactly what the attribute is supposed to do.

Thanks.
RWW
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Maz »

Good suggestion, I'll think about a good way to do that.

maz