Menu disappears w/Netscape 7.1

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
Armando
Beginner
Beginner

Menu disappears w/Netscape 7.1

Post by Armando »

I've recently upgraded to the latest ver. 5.3 and now my menu disappears a split second after mouseover when surfing with Netscape 7.1. My url is http://www.sfts.edu/home.cfm. If you move fast enough, you can still get the link to work, but that's not cool.

Any help on what I could change to fix this problem would be appreciated.

I'm testing with Windows 2000 & Netscape 7.1.

Thanks,

Armando
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

I've just tried it with Netscape 7.1 and it seemed OK to me.

Let me know if it still fails after you've rebooted.

Netscape does have a habit of leaving odd rouge processes running in the background on Windows.

Cheers
Andy
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Hi Armando,

Just had a look with NS7.1 in Win2k. Nothing disappeared. What exactly is disappearing? Main menu when you mouse over? Submenu when you mouse over?

Kevin
Armando
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Armando »

I just restarted with the same problem and then I went ahead and re-installed Netscape Navigator 7.1 and it's still happening. What's happening exactly, is when I place the mouse over the menu, it will change color to denote that I am on that menu, and the submenu will show up. A split second later, the submenu dissappears. I'm also noticing that this happens on other sites with this menu also. I'm beginning to think that there maybe something wrong with my computer if you two aren't experiencing the same problem. I'll run around the campus and try it from different computers to see if it still happens.

Thanks,

Armando
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Care to make that 3 with no problems, Armando? Everything looked good and stayed in place.
John