How to set a button to its "on" state on ceratin

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
oviroa
Beginner
Beginner

How to set a button to its "on" state on ceratin

Post by oviroa »

Hi Everybody!
I am trying to display a button in the top level of the navigation with its "on" state colors, on certain pages, that I control? Is there any way to do that? I need to make sure though, that the menu generated at rollover does keep its on/off state behavior intact (as do the rest of the buttons in the top level.
Thanks.[/b]
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

There's a function called mm_changeItemProperty(), described in this thread, that can be used to change any menu item property dynamically. It should be able to do what you need.

Cheers,

Kevin
oviroa
Beginner
Beginner

Post by oviroa »

That function crashes the browser - IE on a MAC. Any ideas how that can be avoided?
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Hi,

The function has worked well in every browser I've tried under Windows. Unfortunately, I don't have a Mac to test with, or I'd be happy to try a Mac workaround. Do you get any error messages before the crash? Might help identify what's causing the problem. It might also help if you can post the code where you've used the function, and what version of IE and Mac OS you're using. Maybe someone out there has a similar setup and can help.

Sorry I can't do better.

Kevin