Do scripts from free hosts interfere with the Milonic menu?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
LuxAngel
Beginner
Beginner

Do scripts from free hosts interfere with the Milonic menu?

Post by LuxAngel »

I recommend the Milonic DHTML menu to all the webmasters that have complimented mine, and inquired about the product. One person that tried to use the Milonic menu had a problem with a 2nd menu showing up. After helping him through the process and asking him to check to see if he had uploaded the necessary .js files, I finally broke down and altered the datamenu for him. LOL!

To minimize problems, I then asked him to delete and then re-upload the other necessary .js files to his host. The problem with a second menu appearing persisted. Made me wonder if it was due to the (seemingly millions of scripts) that Geocities uses.

When my site was hosted by Yahoo Geocities, 2 scripts that I used couldn't be displayed when I used their system to preview a page before saving it: one was a pop-up script, and the other was a rollover script for my menu links.

Anyone know anything about this?
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Sorry, I don't. In order to see what's causing it we'd have to know the page so we could take a look.

Ruth