Scroll Bar problems in version 5.60

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
gtl
Beginner
Beginner

Scroll Bar problems in version 5.60

Post by gtl »

After installing the 5.60 upgrade I have noticed a problem when an overflow situation creates a scrollable menu. The first viewing of the menu does not automatically size to the correct width and creates a left/right scroll bar to view the menu contents. Any subsequent viewing of the menu is correct. I have attempted to correct the issue by defining a submenu width for the "General" submenu but the error is still present even if I make the menu larger than the text content and graphic. I am using WinXP Pro service pack 2 and IE 6.

The site I am working on is http://www.fbclagrange.org. The scrollable menu issue is visable after clicking the "General" tab.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gerry[/quote]
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

Hi,

This problem has been solved in version 5.61 - A pre_release has been publised at http://milonic.com/menuvinfo.php

The final release may be publised later today once testing has been completed but it looks fine so far.

Cheers
Andy
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

Just noticed a couple of things.

You are missing some hash's for 2 of your color settings for style2. This will be a problem for Netscape and Mozilla browsers.

You need to change

Code: Select all

oncolor="880000";
offbgcolor="880000";
to

Code: Select all

oncolor="#880000";
offbgcolor="#880000";

Hope this helps
Andy
gtl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by gtl »

As usual you and your team are right on top of things. The menu is a wonderful tool with fantastic support. I'll wait for 5.61 to be posted.

Thanks for picking up my coding errors. I'll make the changes ASAP.

Gerry
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

Thanks for the kind words, it's appreciated.

Verison 5.61 has just gone up

Cheers
Andy