2 Menu items missing

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
refreshedmedia
Beginner
Beginner

2 Menu items missing

Post by refreshedmedia »

Hi

Something weird has happened...the temporary build at http://ftpupload.bpweb.net/ - the menu works fine, but now uploaded at http://www.flexxilease.co.uk/ there are 2 menu items that don't appear until you have hovered over them once. I have made some minor changes but I have been going through the code relating to the menu and just cannot find what could be causing this.

I haven't changed this file, but here is embedded_main_menu.js

with(milonic=new menuname("Main Menu")){
style=menuStyle;
top=0;
left=0;
alwaysvisible=1;
position="relative";
orientation="horizontal";
aI("title=Home;url=/;image=/catalog/img/menu/home.gif;overimage=/catalog/img/menu/home_on.gif;status=Back To Home Page;");
aI("title=Special Offers;image=/catalog/img/menu/special_offers.gif;overimage=/catalog/img/menu/special_offers_on.gif;showmenu=special;");
aI("title=Short-Term Rentals;url=/catalog/shorttermrental.php;image=/catalog/img/menu/short_rental.gif;overimage=/catalog/img/menu/short_rental_on.gif;");
aI("title=Long-Term Contract Hire;url=/catalog/longtermrental.php;image=/catalog/img/menu/long_hire.gif;overimage=/catalog/img/menu/long_hire_on.gif;");
aI("title=About Us;url=/catalog/about.php;image=/catalog/img/menu/about.gif;overimage=/catalog/img/menu/about_on.gif;");
aI("title=How To Book;image=/catalog/img/menu/how_to_book.gif;overimage=/catalog/img/menu/how_to_book_on.gif;showmenu=book;");
aI("title=Brokers;url=/catalog/br.php;image=/catalog/img/menu/brokers.gif;overimage=/catalog/img/menu/brokers_on.gif;");
aI("title=Contact Us;url=/catalog/cu.php;image=/catalog/img/menu/contact_us.gif;overimage=/catalog/img/menu/contact_us_on.gif;");
aI("title=Terms;url=/catalog/tc.php;image=/catalog/img/menu/terms.gif;overimage=/catalog/img/menu/terms_on.gif;");
}

drawMenus();

Any help REALLY appreciated!

Also, I have purchased a license to go live on this site and when I try to replace 1000 with the real license number in the code I then get javascript errors on my page and the menu doesn't work!!
refreshedmedia
Beginner
Beginner

Post by refreshedmedia »

durrrr.....the FTP program had stalled on 2 images being uploaded which caused the problem! Sorted.