DHTML MENU not working with iframe in Mozilla Firefox 1.0.1

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
anks210
Beginner
Beginner

DHTML MENU not working with iframe in Mozilla Firefox 1.0.1

Post by anks210 »

I have a page which has a menu and the page has a iframe, the target of all the menu items is this iframe, when i mouseover on menu, it drops down to show the menu items which is correct but when I leave the last menu item vertically downwards, the sub menu does not go back and it keeps hanging in the screen. but when i remove the iframe then it works fine. I want to keep the target as iframe so any suggestions to make it work

Please help.

Regards,
Ankit
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

What version are you using, and could you please post a url so we can see it in action? That is if anyone has 1.0.1 There have been a few updates I believe. I have 1.0.2 and I think there is an update I have to get, so so the little red x shows :)

Ruth
anks210
Beginner
Beginner

I checked with 1.01,1.03 but still the problem is there.

Post by anks210 »

I checked with 1.01,1.03 but still the problem is there. I dont have the link to page as I am developing the same so dont have alink as of now, i just put a iframe in the html having the js for menus and the problem is there, i think mouse out is not working as we go vertically downwards from the sub menu.
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

If you set position="fixed"; in one of your submenus, does that submenu now close when you mouse past its end and into the iframe?

Kevin
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Ruth wrote:I have 1.0.2 and I think there is an update I have to get, so so the little red x shows :)
FF/Win is currently at 1.0.3.
John