Page not found

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
viclewis
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Page not found

Post by viclewis »

I have uploaded a new page to my church's website and when I click on the menu it says "page not found". I even deleted this page on the server and re-uploaded it to the server. So I know it is on the server. I can't understand why this is happening.

This page has the Milonic Nav menu on it also.
The page is question is: http://www.fbclongwood.org/Revised%20Ch ... _night.htm

It can be reached from this file:
http://fbclongwood.org.Revised%20Church ... index.html

Maybe a new pair of eyes can see what I cannot. :roll: :(
Victor Lewis
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

At the URL you posted above, the page does not exist. Are you sure you uploaded it as straight text (ASCII), and not 'automatic' or some other setting?

I am inclined to believe a typo somewhere, because both of the URLs you posted contain errors. Even with a correction, I am unable to get to your main site!
John
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

The main site url, which doesn't work here, works in Vic's other post, but that one has www in it.

As to the other page, no matter what I tried I get page not found.

Also, just so you know, in some of your menu items you have url=site//directory/page Is there some reason for that double slash? It doesn't do anything in IE, I still get the pages, but not sure about other browsers.

Ruth
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Vic,

Neither of the links you posted work for me. Have you moved things? Can you post a url to the revised website again?

Kevin