overimage not appearing on pagematch after upgrading

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
dferracci
Beginner
Beginner

overimage not appearing on pagematch after upgrading

Post by dferracci »

Since upgrading to version 5.731 the overimage does not remain active once the user clicks through to that page, despite the pagematch value being exact. The oncolor remains, but it's paired with the image instead of the overimage.

Like this:

http://nyccfb.info/debates_vg/voter_gui ... nyc03.aspx

Versions 5.732 and 5.733 (pre-release) have not addressed this problem. I reverted back to 5.723 in our development environment in the meantime.
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi

Which browser and OS? It's working fine in IE5.5, Netscape, FF 1.0.2, Opera and it's working with 5.731 version.

Ruth
dferracci
Beginner
Beginner

Post by dferracci »

I'm working on WinXP Pro and I'm getting the anomaly across the board: IE6, NS8 (using both the IE and Firefox rendering engines), Firefox 1.5 BETA, AOL 8, and AOL 9.

I don't get the error any longer in my development environment running 5.723.

Just to clarify, when you click the link below there should not be a white square around the red circle graphic with the hand and ballot inside of it.

http://nyccfb.info/debates_vg/voter_gui ... nyc03.aspx
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

I don't see a pagematch anywhere, or a pageimage code, you have image, and overimage, but no pageimage in your aI. So, let's say you wanted the overimage to also be your pageimage, you'd add pageimge=candidates_over.gif in the candidate aI.

Code: Select all

aI("image=icon_candidates.gif;overimage=candidates_over.gif;pageimage=candidates_over.gif;");

So you have pagematch in the debates string, but no pageimage for it to match. None of the others have any pageimage to make the match either.

Ruth
dferracci
Beginner
Beginner

Post by dferracci »

Right you are!

I never used the pageimage code before and the previous versions let me slide without it. I have now upgraded to v.5.733.

Thanks for your help.