New menu window not loading?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
panflute
Advanced
Advanced

New menu window not loading?

Post by panflute »

Dear Ruth

Please check this out & see if there is a problem. Please goto my site http://ren-fest.com then to the main page where the menu is located. Under "Festival Pages" click on "contact" at the bottom. On my machine with IE, the page does not fully load the first time (the background & graphics do not load)....when I hit the refresh button the page loads normally. Is this doing the same for you?

thanks
abe
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

It's loading for me, but it takes a long time. I don't know why it would do that since the background is the same as on the other pages, at least that should load right away.

Ruth
Migru
Milonic Guru
Milonic Guru

Post by Migru »

Hi there

the startup page needs relatively long, I suggest because of quicktime checking the status, then the contact page via Festival Pages loads within 1.5 seconds. There was nothing un-normal .

I am connected to the web via DSL and digital telephone network ISDN.

Michael
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Not sure what the delay is, but it's definitely there. I'm on a T1 or better.

On another note, I'd suggest making all your menus a bit wider. On a hover when the text goes to bold everything moves because of the increased width. Takes away from a good looking page.
John