Refresh iframe on IExplorer

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
cardcc
Beginner
Beginner

Refresh iframe on IExplorer

Post by cardcc »

I'm trying to use a page with an iframe in it.

I want the iframe to be updated when someone goes to the menu and selects an option.

The files that are loaded into the iframe are in PHP. They get data from an MySQL database.

So i've used in the file menu_data.js :

aI("image=image1.jpg;text=  LIST;url=javascript:openIFrame('iframe_name','list.php');");
aI("image=image2.jpg;text=  ADD;url=javascript:openIFrame('iframe_name','add.php');");
aI("image=image3.jpg;text=  DELETE;url=javascript:openIFrame('iframe_name','delete.php');");

and I add the functions:

function openIFrame(iFrameId,winURL)
function openNewWindow(winURL,winWidth,winHeight,winConfig)
function n_window(theurl)

like i saw in response to a similar topic

The problem is, by example, imagine that you add a database with names. The option add, adds a name, delete..., list....

When I go to option "list" i see the name I want to delete, so then i go to the option "delete" and erase the name. The problem is when I go back to the option "List", the name is still there although I can see it was deleted by doing a query to the database. So I think i've got to do a refresh every time i go to the menu and choose an option, so that the iframe reads the code in the PHP file again and queries de database again.

That's the part I don't know how. Help!

This doesn't happen when i use Mozilla FireFox. Only with IExplorer.