Headerborder?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
smurfke666
Beginner
Beginner

Headerborder?

Post by smurfke666 »

HI!
I dont know how to make my problem clear in this forum,
so I visualized it :D

I thought it had something to do with the headerboarder property,
but I've tried putting this property quite everywhere, but I still can't find any changes to this submenu.. :cry:

Is it possible to help me or am I just asking too much?

I've read the page with the border properties, Ruth :D (before this answer comes, :D )

Greetings, and keep up the good work 8) !
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi Smurfie :)

I really have to see the menu to see what's going on and why the headerborder is not working. You should be able to put the code in the style, or in the item itself. If you put it in the style it will apply to all headers, if you put it in the item it will apply to the item.

The other option you can try is to use a separator for that item, you'd put separatorcolor=whatevercolor;separatorsize=whateversize in the aI string of that item. Since it's a vertical menu, if nothing happens try adding separatorwidth=100%; to the aI with the other codes.

Ruth
smurfke666
Beginner
Beginner

Post by smurfke666 »

Woehoew!

Thanks a lot :D

This did the trick: adding separatorsize="1" to the aI that needed it :D
never thought of using this before :P

Thanks a lot! :D

problem solved, :D , case closed :D ...
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

:D Terrific.

I forgot to mention for anyone doing a search on borders, to use headerborder the item must be type=header; and the headerborder code is e.g. headerborder=1px solid #ffffff ;

Ruth