Need dropdown menu - Urgent

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
naveedjavaid
Beginner
Beginner

Need dropdown menu - Urgent

Post by naveedjavaid »

Hello everybody,

I need dropdown menu with icon image on the left side of the first tier of the menu. I need to change the 2nd tier text color to different than first tier and 3rd tier text color different than 1st and 2nd tier of menu. Menu need to be scrolled top/down and can put background image on the navigation bar.

Thanks
Migru
Milonic Guru
Milonic Guru

Post by Migru »

Hi
I need dropdown menu with icon image on the left side of the first tier of the menu.
Please be more precise, which menu ?? Is it one of the sample menus?
Then please provide the number....or the url.

Michael
naveedjavaid
Beginner
Beginner

Post by naveedjavaid »

Hello,

I didn't find any menu that is why dont have any menu number. I asked from all of you that is there any Menu which can be meet with my requirement?

Allah Hafiz
Naveed
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Post by Andy »

All of our menus use the same code files, everything is changed inside the menu_data file.

All you need to do is modify the menu_data file from any of the menu samples to get your desired menu.
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Andy wrote:All you need to do is modify the menu_data file from any of the menu samples to get your desired menu.
Or - use various items from more than one sample, or - make up your own completely new version. That's one of the beauties of this system - it is completely custom to your liking.

Samples are here under DHTML Menu.
John