Help needed for menu_WinXPclassic in a frameset

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
Spyro
Beginner
Beginner

Help needed for menu_WinXPclassic in a frameset

Post by Spyro »

First of all - please excuse my bad english (I only learned it at school and it's a long time ago).
Now my problem:
I try to use the menu_WinXPclassic-menue from your menue samples in a frameset.
I already figured out how to open a link in another frame (don't laugh - I'm totally new in Java!)
Now I want one link to open two different frames. Of cause I found all the websites telling a lot about Java and how to open two different frames, but how can I put this information into your nice menue?

aI("text=any text;url=website1.htm;target=upper_right and url=website2;target=middle;");

This is, what I have.
You see, I want to open website1 in a small frame on the right side and website2 in a big frame in the middle. "And" of cause is totally wrong, I just wanted to make you see, what I want to do.
Can anybody help me?
I can't put the website into the internet, because it belongs to an intranet project from my hospital - sorry.
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

See this page for info about working with frames.
John
Spyro
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Spyro »

Dear John,
thank you very much for your quick answer.
I read all the "frame-page" already, but I didn't find a line solving my problem.
Maybe anybody can tell me how to change the line (aI("text=any text;url=website1.htm;target=upper_right and url=website2;target=middle;");) so that website1 opens in the upper frame AND website2 opens in the frame in the middle when clicking on the menu-button "any text".
Thank you all very much.
Spyro
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Spyro »

Sorry for disturbing you again, but I still don't have a solution for my problem.
So if anybody knows how to solve it, I would be very happy for an answer.
Thanks a lot.