subimage doesn't load in submenu with frames

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
ekbalam
Beginner
Beginner

subimage doesn't load in submenu with frames

Post by ekbalam »

Hi it's me again, I have a problem with property subimage which is within menuStyleBody object. :?:

First I'll describe my menu: I have an aplication wich have frames then I have 2 menu_data; menu_data_header and menu_data_body. The problem is with subimage from menu_data_body. In some cases it doesn't load. 8O

Second I'm using JSP and Java to create a dynamic menu from a Data Base, I just adapt the code of milonic menu_data_header and menu_data_body to display the menu options stored in advance in a Data Base. :|

My problem is the next:

Case 1:
If I have a java exception the image from subimage property doesn't load
for that JSP, but the rest of pages load normally the menu and subimage

Case 2:
It doesn't matter if I have an exception or don't if I make a submit specially from a submit button for some pages the subimage doesn't load, but for the rest of pages does.

Case 3:
It doesn't matter if I make a submit or do and if I have an exception or don't for some pages the subimage doesn't load.
For this case I had a similar problem for menu, because sometimes the menu doesn't load an only display "JavaScript Menu, DHTML Menu Powered By Milonic" but for the rest of JSP load perfectly, I solve problem creating the JSP from the begining.

So I have to chage the path's subimage? or create the JSP from the begining?

Thank you in advace

ekbalam