Integrating Milonic menu into Infoglue CMS templates

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
esordini
Advanced
Advanced

Integrating Milonic menu into Infoglue CMS templates

Post by esordini »

Dear Milonic tech support (and fellow forum members),
here's a problem I'm having with Milonic DHTML menu (rolling version), of which I have used version 5.723 for a while without the slightest problem.

Now I am using a full-fledged CMS application for a section of my website: it is running on the very same server as the main site but is accessible under a subdomain (e.g. foo.bar.com if the main site is http://www.bar.com).

In the static part of my website, including a reference to the dthml menu in each page is a breeze, just by putting the absolute path in the "src" tag, and I'm ready to go.
However, this won't work at all in the CMS-powered section of my website; the CMS doesn't have a fixed absolute path structure, but uses long parameterized URLs instead. So, I tried using the complete URL to the js code in the static part of the site, i.e. in the source code of foo.bar.com pages you will find something like the following:

"src=www.bar.com/scripts/milonic..."

but to no avail. The menu does appear in the page source, but it's not visible at all in any browser.

So here's my question: any ideas/hints on how could I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Emmanuele Sordini