How to get rid of border around menu bar?

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
screenmates
Advanced
Advanced

How to get rid of border around menu bar?

Post by screenmates »

I'm trying to generate menu from the database to look like the example 71 (horizontal menu) but for some reason, I'm getting a black border around the main menu bar (one box around all top menus) but the menu bar in the example does not have a border. There is another black border around dropdown submenus that I'm trying to color it to dark gray. How do I get rid of the border around the main menu bar and color the border around submenus to dark gray?

TIA
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

Can you post a test page so I can see what's going on. I don't do php or php/mysql, but I know there's someplace in the download that has those and in that should be what you need for creating your style.

Having a border around the whole menu comes for the coding bordersize=;bordercolor=;borderstyle=; parameters. offborder and onborder are the ones you use to get a border around each item in the off mouse state and onmouse state.

I'm sorry I can't be clear on this but I haven't ever used a php menu or the mysql. I know that Milonic site uses a php menu and they use the regular menu_data file but change the type to php, so menu_data.php

Ruth
screenmates
Advanced
Advanced

Post by screenmates »

Thanks, I debugged it to find the value coming from the db.