frames menu download

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
Mayor
Beginner
Beginner

frames menu download

Post by Mayor »

Hi,

I just purchased a license today after seeing your menu that was designed to span frames. I had been experimenting with it and realized that this was a product I could purchase after having gotten to the page via google.

Before I purchased and downloaded a menu I removed all previously downloaded files after reading that once logged in I would receive code that did not have the evaluation message. It may be that the code I have downloaded is not compliant to this as it still contains the message.

Specifically I'm referring to the code that allows you to split the menu between the side or header navigation frame and the main content frame. I have gotten this to work however the evaluation message remains. I downloaded the code while signed on however the code made available for download was presented on a page gotten to while searching for frame menus on your site.

Please advise.

Thank you
John
 Team
 Team

Re: frames menu download

Post by John »

Just to make sure we're on the same page...

The frames version is an 'add-on' to the main menu. The main menu code, which is what checks and throws up that message, must be downloaded while signed into the download site (different from being logged into this forum). The frames code is then added to the mix as described on the page you found.

HTH.
John