Arrow <> Symbols to move Horizontal Menu

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
mano_bu
Beginner
Beginner

Arrow <> Symbols to move Horizontal Menu

Post by mano_bu »

Hi,

I have requirement where i need to have two arrows as < > between which milonic menu is positioned. I have used div tags to create layers. i have tried with reposition the menu items on menu using div tag but it is not working .
I tried something like this

menuNum = getMenuByName("Homenav");
menuObj = gmobj("menu" + menuNum);
spos(menuObj,-100,-200,0,0);
drawMenus();
where i assume that position of the menu item on the menu should be altered to the location mentioned. But i dont see anychanges from its location.Am i missing something which makes the position of the menuitem static. i am aware that milonic generates static menu items.Will i still able to change the same.

Thanks in Advance.
Manoharan
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: Arrow <> Symbols to move Horizontal Menu

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

The only way I know to do that is to use divs, putting the menu in the middle one and having the controls in the right and left. That also requires using some js coding. There isn't anyone right now on the forums with that kind of knowledge. You could contact Milonic from the main site and they should be able to help you.

Ruth
mano_bu
Beginner
Beginner

Post by mano_bu »

Thanks Ruth.

Could i know the main site URL if any to contact for the forum over there.

Thanks in Advance.
Manoharan.
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

http://milonic.com/

IF this is a valid in force professional or above licensed menu you can log in and use the bottom text Tech Support link. CHeck the menu, there should be a link to contact Milonic.

Ruth
mano_bu
Beginner
Beginner

Post by mano_bu »

Ruth,

I have a small clarification regarding the style element overflow. I dont want the menu to overflow.it seems default is scroll.what is the parameter to stop overflow.

Thanks & Regards,
Manoharan.