Replacing existing navigation

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
sherrylee
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Replacing existing navigation

Post by sherrylee »

The website I am publishing to has an existing navigation bar, and want to replace it with a milonic drop-down navigation menu. Do I need to delete the existing navigation before I publish the new one with Milonic, or can I just publish over it. I am using Frontpage 2003.

Thank you,
Sherry
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: Replacing existing navigation

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

I think you would have to give us a page so we can see. We would have no idea what you need to do with what's there without seeing what's there and how it is there and how the menu is going to be there.

Ruth
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

All code for the existing nav will need to be deleted, or, at the very least, commented out. Otherwise you'll have two sets of code fighting to do the same job.
John
sherrylee
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by sherrylee »

please go to the following link to see the navigation bar, and then advise. Thank you, Sherry

http://www.fredericksburgsdachurch.org

sherrylee wrote:The website I am publishing to has an existing navigation bar, and want to replace it with a milonic drop-down navigation menu. Do I need to delete the existing navigation before I publish the new one with Milonic, or can I just publish over it. I am using Frontpage 2003.

Thank you,
Sherry
<Hi,

I think you would have to give us a page so we can see. We would have no idea what you need to do with what's there without seeing what's there and how it is there and how the menu is going to be there.

Ruth>
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

If you are talking about the stuff on the left, then yes you have to remove that. As John said, you don't want both.

Ruth