Changing milonic link to ...

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
sherrylee
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Changing milonic link to ...

Post by sherrylee »

Ruth, is this what you mean? I have the sample on my desktop. If this is not correct, please show me how it is done. Give me an example.

Sorry, don't mean to be so dense. Thanks for all your help.

Sherry

<Also, please upload the images to your site and change the paths, do not link to images on the Milonic site, you never know when they might be changed or removed. You should never link to images on someone else's site unless you are using something on the page that a site requires you to link to them for the image, like say a counter or such.>

Ruth,
First, I have not linked to any milonic pages or images.

Hi,

Sorry, not trying to be a pain here, but the code you posted above clearly shows links to images being pulled from the Milonic site...

Code: Select all
bgimage="http://milonic.com/menuimages/dkgreengrad3d.gif";
etc.

As Ruth correctly pointed out, this is simply not allowed. If the code you posted is not exactly what you are using on your site, it makes it much more difficult for us to figure out what's going on.>

with(menuStyle=new mm_style()){
align="left";
bgimage="http://www.C:\Documents and Settings\Sherry\Desktop\Milonic Samples\menu_sample57_ver5_791\index.htm/menuimages/dkgreengrad3d.gif";
bordercolor='000000';
fontfamily="Calibri, Tahoma, Arial";
fontsize="12pt";
fontstyle="normal";
fontweight="normal";
imagepadding=10;
offbgcolor="#003300";
offcolor="#ffffff";
onbgcolor="#003300";
oncolor="#ffffff";
outfilter="fade(duration=0.5)";
overfilter="Gradient(GradientType=0.7, StartColorStr='ffffff', EndColorStr='003300')";
padding=4
pagecolor="dkgreen";
separatorcolor="#transparent";
separatorpadding=14
separatorsize=10
subimage="http://www.C:\Documents and Settings\Sherry\Desktop\Milonic Samples\menu_sample57_ver5_791\index.htm/menuimages/dkgreengradwhite.gif";
subimagepadding=6;
swap3d=true;
}
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: Changing milonic link to ...

Post by Ruth »

Hi,

Yes, that is what I meant. I don't really know about how to set up the call for them on the desktop since I ALWAYS put everything in one folder so all my calls are just things like subimage="arrow.gif"; and so on. I don't have anything like Dreamweaver or the one you mentioned, so all my uploading is done by me and when I get ready for that I just code the links by hand.

Ruth
sherrylee
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by sherrylee »

Thank you, Ruth and John for all your help, and for being there for people like me to help with our many delimna's.

Blessings,
SherryLee
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

You're welcome!
John