Inherited Site

Having problems with DHTML Menu? There is usually somebody here who knows the answer.
Allan
Beginner
Beginner

Inherited Site

Post by Allan »

Hi guys,

I have inherited a web site to manage etc and on the site it has a registered version of your menu.

I need to make some changes to the menu and I do not use your product.

Also, should I purchase your product, does it mean I can only use it ONCE or have to pay $480 for many sites maybe?

Thanks, look forward to your response.

Regards
Allan
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Re: Inherited Site

Post by Ruth »

Hi Allan,

I would suggest you contact Milonic directly about the license issue. The forum is set up with volunteers, like myself, who don't work for the company, but who really like the menu and, in my case, like helping people and figuring out things :)

http://milonic.com/contact.php

Using the form you can provide them with the website, license and the information that you have inherited the site. We'd be glad to help you with any changes you need to make, but can only help on up to date versions since we wouldn't know what changes, additions, corrections, bug fixes etc have been done from older versions. If you could give us the website and the changes with which you need help, it might be something very simple. The menu is really easy to use and you can do extraordinary things with it as to design and functions.

Ruth