Purchasing Buttons

This area will be used by Ruth to conduct polls about the areas in which you need help. Topic suggestions are also accepted here.
monk275
Beginner
Beginner

Purchasing Buttons

Post by monk275 »

Purchasing Buttons:

When you get to the second page of the "buy now" section, at the bottom is the text input box called "Purchase Order Number:"

What is a Purchase Order Number? and how do I know what mine is? I am buying one "Professional DHTML Menu License" for these buttons. http://milonic.com/menusample54.php

Bryan

(Suggestion to Milonic staff: Put one of those question marks next to this section [like the question mark ? in the "Main Website To License" text field] because I showed this to a couple of people and no one could figure it out)
Andy
Milonic
Milonic

Re: Purchasing Buttons

Post by Andy »

Hi,

As you can see by the fact that there is no * next to the text field, this means it's a non-mandatory field and can be ignored.

A Purchase Order Number is your reference for the purchase. Companies prefer to buy products based on a Purchase Order and this is where you enter the reference number for the order. If you do not use Purchase Ordering you can ignore this value.

-- Andy