Opening TWO pages in TWO frames with 1 link

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
mjvanr
Beginner
Beginner

Opening TWO pages in TWO frames with 1 link

Post by mjvanr »

The website I'm working on now consists of 3-frame-pages (left='index'/top=top'/main='contents'). Now, using javascript at the moment all my links in my menu is linked to open 2 pages (1 in the index-frame, 1 in the contents-frame). Here is an example of the code:

<applet>
<param name="javascript:39" value="feedback_page()">
<param name="menuItems" value="
{Feedback,folderF.gif}
{|Feedback,javascript:39,_}
">
</applet>
<script language="javascript">
function feedback_page()

{
open('feedback.asp','Contents');
open('feedbacksideI.html','Index');
}
</script>

I'm now busy applying the DHTML Menu version 3.3.19 code(a sample of the code below...) to my website, and I need to, either apply the above javascript to the code, or do it manually. Any ideas.

,"Feedback&nbsp;&nbsp;","feedback.asp target=contents,feedbacksideI.hmtl target=index",,"Submit comments or questions",1// "Description Text", "URL", "Alternate URL", "Status", "Separator Bar" :?:

If you don't quite know what I'm trying to do, please have look at the website - that should clear things up a bit... http://www.reprorisk.co.za[/url]