Iframe-thing

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
ikkedikkedep
Beginner
Beginner

Iframe-thing

Post by ikkedikkedep »

I know that it has been asked a lot, but has anyone yet found a solution to prevent the menu from disappearing behind an iframe?

I tried the div-thing that resolves the problem for forms, but that doesn't seem to work...
I also tried putting the iframe on a lower z-index than the menu but that didn't seem to work either.

Johan
juztin187
Beginner
Beginner

Post by juztin187 »

yea, i am having the exact smae prob, if u find a way to fix it please tell me. thanx
spg
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Iframe-thing

Post by spg »

Damn, I wish I knew how to fix this. So far, all ive been able to do is throw up an error in a popup if the user is using Netscape 6.2, Opera and IE5.01 warning them....
ikkedikkedep wrote:I know that it has been asked a lot, but has anyone yet found a solution to prevent the menu from disappearing behind an iframe?

I tried the div-thing that resolves the problem for forms, but that doesn't seem to work...
I also tried putting the iframe on a lower z-index than the menu but that didn't seem to work either.

Johan