Using own images for menu and re-adjusting page in netscape

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
pwisdom
Beginner
Beginner

Using own images for menu and re-adjusting page in netscape

Post by pwisdom »

This may sound like a stupid question but I am new to this navigation menu. Someone referred me to it because it obviously worked well. I am currently using another dhtml menu and am not happy with it so far. It, the dhtml menu, does not re-adjust itself in netscape when the pages is forced to put a vertical scroll bar in, which shifts the page to the left. Does this dhtml menu correct itself when a scroll bar needs to be put in the page in netscape? Also, if you want to take a look to see what I'm talking about when I ask this, have a look at http://plaza.ufl.edu/pwisdom , I was wondering if this dhtml menu allows you to use your own images. For example in the dhtml menu I have in the webpage listed above all of this dhtml menu is using buttons I created, the blue and orange over buttons. So is this dhtml menu customizable so I could do this? Any insight and help would be greatly appreciated because I am pretty much fed up with the dhtml menu I currently have.

Thanks,
Phillip