Does Version 3.5.05 fix the Mac Problem?

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
Dr Zonic
Beginner
Beginner

Does Version 3.5.05 fix the Mac Problem?

Post by Dr Zonic »

I built a sit a good while ago and only recently I've had complaints from iMac and Power Mac users saying the same reloading problem as is mentioned elsewhere on this forum.

So I uploaded the lateest version of the mmenu.js file. however I do not have a mac to test it on.

Has the problem been fixed?

Dr Zonic
Maz
Milonic God
Milonic God

Re: Does Version 3.5.05 fix the Mac Problem?

Post by Maz »

[quote="Dr Zonic"]I built a sit a good while ago and only recently I've had complaints from iMac and Power Mac users saying the same reloading problem as is mentioned elsewhere on this forum.

So I uploaded the lateest version of the mmenu.js file. however I do not have a mac to test it on.

Has the problem been fixed?

Dr Zonic[/quote]

I have v.3.5.15 it works on old mac, but still the same problems, centered horizontal menu goes off left side without scroll bar. Lost current page menu change with any other javascript on the site.
Dr Zonic
Beginner
Beginner

Well...

Post by Dr Zonic »

One problem was fixed, or at least we got very few complaints, the problem of the page reloading all the time. However we still get som complaints that the flash just above the navigation goes on top of it! We are reddesigning the site at the moment so should be able to sort this out. I've also used the navigation on other sites with no trouble at all!

Dr Zonic