Frames, help please

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
Googolplex
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Frames, help please

Post by Googolplex »

Hi.

I am trying to use the menu in a frameset (top/buttom), but although I set it up exactly like the sample shown (except the side), I keep getting the error: Frames_Left_Offset is not defined.

Doed anyone know what I should do?

PS. I am NO expert as you can see :cry:
trytrix
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by trytrix »

Hi,

Did you set

Code: Select all

Frames_Top_Offset=0     // Frames Page Adjustment for Top
Frames_Left_Offset=100 // Frames Page Adjustment for Left
In your xxxx_array.js file ?

You can play around with the values assigned to both offsets.

Cheers,
Trytrix

(Hit me at http://www.ransbecca.be )
You're Never Fully Dressed Without A :D Smile !

"From Image Flanders, one of Europe's most dynamic regions" - Visit : http://www.toerismevlaanderen.be
Googolplex
Super Advanced
Super Advanced

Post by Googolplex »

No, I missed that one and now it works, thank you :mrgreen:

BTW, how come these two lines doesn't appear in the menu_array.js that you can download and only in the *.js at the frames sample (ie. what function do they have?).

Once more, THANKS!
gabrnik
Beginner
Beginner

Post by gabrnik »

Hello

I have a huge problem with menus. I'm using frames, and it works fine, EXCEPT that my menus in top frame go all the way till the right edge of the page, and when submenu opens in main frame, it goes out of the page, and then the bottom (vertical) scroller apears :(

I have set Frames_left_offset to 100, and it's good that way for all menu items, EXCEPT for the last two ones. I'd like to set Frames_letf_offset to a smaller value for ONLY that two items, but I don't know how to do that :(, because it seems like that value can b set only once, and then it works the same for all items.

Help would be very appreciated

Borut