Features not Bugs

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
Martyn
Beginner
Beginner

Features not Bugs

Post by Martyn »

I have found 2 Features in the Menu
1) I have tried to be clever and make the menu fit the top of the page

to do this I have set the menu width in menu_array.js to (screen.width+10)/6 this all works fine for menu's with sub menu's/Dropdowns

BUT one of my main menu's is a direct link on the next menu accross it seems to have centered the heading

Have a look at [url]http://www.bwd-scouts.org.uk[/url] and you will see what I mean

It's not a big problem, so I can live with it but any suggestions would be apprisated

2) Netscape (4.7) - Netscape has a tendancy to leave 'Menu Ghosts' behind - eg you pull down a menu highlight the 2/3 item and mouseout to the right - Netscape sometimes leaves the highlighted menu displayed.

But I have a sort of solution that seems to improve things, which is to move the script code for the menu to the buttom of the page.

I also have noticed the same problem as someone else posted, if you move the mouse about too quick the menu's do not disappear

Martyn