New Window Size problem

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
jwilk
Beginner
Beginner

New Window Size problem

Post by jwilk »

I am having a problem with ALL new windows opening in a reduced size. I realize I probably caused this myself :oops: with the new window command. I wanted one specific window to open in a smaller size and the rest to open meximized. The one smaller window I wanted is the announcements one under the News menu item.

Would someone take a look at this and see where I went wrong.
Thanks a bunch!

http://users.dcr.net/~bcc/
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

I am unable to see either your menu or array file. Based on the info in your page source code you are about 15 or so versions down level on the menu. Current is 3.5.15. However, I don't think that's a problem here.

I am not seeing any problems with your new window sizes. The one you mentioned is a reduced size, and the others I saw open at full (same as main window) size.

One tip just FYI - be extremely careful in editing JS with FrontPage. It does very nasty things to the code (not to mention regular HTML as well!).
John
jwilk
Beginner
Beginner

Post by jwilk »

Thanks for taking the time to look at this. I have the window problem on secondary windows. For instance, when I go to the sermons tab and select a sermon to view, it opens in a reduced size window. It happens with many of the sub menu windows.

I am only a couple of versions behind on the menu. I just didn't get the text on the code changed over I guess. I will go ahead and download the newest version though, thanks for reminding me.
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

No problem - that's why we're here.

Checked the Sermons tab and sermons below that - they all opened in a full-size window. Have you tried looking at the site from different computers? Do they all have the problem, or just one? From your earlier description of what should happen, I don't see a problem.
John