Menu Color Issue

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
bobwill
Mega Advanced
Mega Advanced

Menu Color Issue

Post by bobwill »

I am confused about the use of "Multi Colors" usage as defined under menu examples 12.

First property arrays are defined for various colors sets. Then menus are added using one of the predefined property sets.
A main menu called "MultiColorMenu" is defined which in turns shows the predefined menus. On the "show-menu" line are added the onfontcolor, offfontcolor, onbackcolor parameters.

Which color set is in control? The ones defined in the properties menu or those on the show-menu command line?

I have a menu system that has one "style", but now I want just one of the menu items on the main menu to have a different color. This menu item will not have any submenus, but when "clicked" it will execute a javascript.

Hope some of this makes sense.
bobwill
Mega Advanced
Mega Advanced

Post by bobwill »

Forget It. I solved the problem all by myself.
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

I always get a great feeling of satisfaction after solving a problem by myself... makes me feel smart... at least until the next problem pops up!

Just for anyone who happens on this thread later, with a similar problem, it's worth noting that the colors you specify in the menu item definition itself (i.e., in "aternate properties") will override the colors specified in the style array used by that menu.

Kevin