frames.zip coding

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
marcushb
Beginner
Beginner

frames.zip coding

Post by marcushb »

Hello, am using frames.zip (version 3.0 I think) because a large site requires it instead of the latest 5.0. Need to be able to code an item both as a "showmenu" and as a link. Have read in the FAQ and on this forum how to accomplish this with 5.0, but can't seem to work out how to do it with this 3.0 frames.zip.

Is doing this possible? If so, would someone please post the line of code I need to make an image in a menu item both a showmenu and a link. Thank you ahead of time for any help.

Marcus
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

Code: Select all

,"Process Control","show-menu=pc","http://www.domain.com  onbordercolor=0000ff;offbordercolor=FFFFFF;","",0
Just add the code that you have for using the image but this is the way you specify a menu AND a url.

Wrong forum BTW.
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."
marcushb
Beginner
Beginner

Thank you

Post by marcushb »

Yes, I realized immediately after posting that I had used the wrong forum -- sorry for that oversight, and thanks for the help. Also, immediately after posting, after yet another forums search, I found a post stating another method of doing the same thing, tried it, and it works, too!

Again, thanks for the help.
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

Nice, glad you helped yourself!! Enjoy the menu. Sorry frames are supported like they used to, but menu v3 is a very fine menu as well.
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."