sub menu positioning

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
webmonkey8
Advanced
Advanced

sub menu positioning

Post by webmonkey8 »

Hello, where is it in the menu code in which you can specify where the sub menus fly out?
webmonkey8
Advanced
Advanced

Post by webmonkey8 »

Actually, if I change the values on 'suboffset_left' and suboffset_top', I can change the positioning. However, I cannot change the positioning when I integrate 2 'menu_array.js' on one page, eg., menu_array.js and 'menu_array02.js'....any help would be appreciated! :D
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

Right now where you specify the menu's top and left coordinates, you can throw something in there to do it. When a menu is a submeun, you are supposed to leave its top and left coordinates blank, correct? This make the menu appear right off the tail end of its parent like its supposed to. Well, instead of leaving it blank, if you put in "offset=10" or "offset=3" (quotes must be included) you can get the menu to appear right off the tail end of the parent but with a slight offset.

Oh and one more pointer, UPGRADE! Version 5 is WAY better and much easier to use and tweak!! ;)
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."
ArtsBoard
Beginner
Beginner

Submenu offset problem when 2 menus present

Post by ArtsBoard »

I am experiencing the same problem with the submenus. Only one menu can have offset submenus, any idea why? It only happens when more than one menu is present.