How to load 2 frames with one click

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
mwolde
Beginner
Beginner

How to load 2 frames with one click

Post by mwolde »

How can I load 2 frames with one click
Can somebody help me with this
valkyrie258
Beginner
Beginner

Post by valkyrie258 »

What do you mean by two frames with one click? you mean, open what the link is in two frames? I don't know how to do that, i will research it though. If you mean load both frames when page loads, they should load automatically. Reply to this telling me what you mean. I can help you better when you do.
~Matt~
Http://wdtechzone.com - - - Best place for future web designers
kevin3442
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by kevin3442 »

Quite some time ago, there used to be a mailing list for support of the version 3 Milonic Menu. Similar questions came up on that list, about loading pages into multiple frames as a result of a menu item selection. I wrote a working example back then, and it turns out that I still have it. You can download the zip file here. Unzip the file to its own folder, copy your latest version of mmenu.js into that same folder, then open index.html. Read the reame.txt file for more info.

By the way, the mailing list was very active for a long time and was separate from the web-based forums. It's archive may contain material of use to many of you; I only mention this because version 5 does not (yet?) offer support for framed sites, and many of the threads on the list involved frames. I believe you can still access the archive here.

Hope that helps,

Kevin