how to configure drop down menus to semi transparencyV3.5.15

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
ronwolpa
Beginner
Beginner

how to configure drop down menus to semi transparencyV3.5.15

Post by ronwolpa »

...................................................................................
Milonic DHTML Website Navigation Menu - Version 3.5.15
...................................................................................

I´ve looked for a way to configure the menus (and sub menus as well ) to a semi transparency (something like alpha 70 or 80 percent ... lol ..... I think I have been too much with Macromedia Flash on my mind :!: );

The file menu_array.js has been searched for this item configuration , but I can´t find it ;

is there a way to do it :?:

Cheers

RW

Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

The only thing I remember for effect was the filter option to set transitional effects on menu activation. Not sure if that is what you are looking to do.
Hergio
Milonic God
Milonic God

Post by Hergio »

do a search on the v3 forums for filters and alpha...you need to place an alpha filter on the menu to make it somewhat transparent. But be warned, it will only work on Internet Explroer 5.5+ since the effects are proprietary to MS.
I would also recommend upgrading to the v5 Milonic DHTML Menu system. Just my two more cents...
Dave Hergert
Software Engineer
"Helping to make the menu better, one :?: at a time."