Vertical menu rather than horizontal

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
mitcho
Beginner
Beginner

Vertical menu rather than horizontal

Post by mitcho »

Hi all,
ive got the ver 3 menu and have it going horizontally across the top of my pages.
i want this to change so that the menu goes down the right hand side, so verticaly menu with each button on top of one another, and rathetr than the submenus popping out underneath the buttons like in the horizontal menu, having htem pop out from the right side

the only example i can find right now showing what i mean by 'vertical' is this site http://www.narellanpools.com.au/index2.asp . even though the menu is quite a different style, im using it as an example to show how i mean by having the buttons down the right hand side and submenus. popping out from the right.

if anyone can plz help me let me know. thanks in advance.

mitchell
John
 Team
 Team

Post by John »

Mitchell, you really need to upgrade to the new v5 menu. v3, as posted here, is no longer supported or developed. You'll be way ahead in the long run.
John