half of separator barline won't render

Please note that official support for this menu version has now ceased. There are still plenty of users, though, and the forum is still running. Some of our long-time users may be able to help you out.
run4it
Advanced
Advanced

half of separator barline won't render

Post by run4it »

I am having a sudden problem I haven't had before. The left half of every drop down menu is missing its separator bar line. I can't figure out what could be making this happen. Has anyone ever experienced this.
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

There have been different things with separators, we need a url so we can see your code and page code. Which browser and OS?

Ruth
run4it
Advanced
Advanced

Post by run4it »

it's v3 something on the menu, so you'll just tell me it's not supported anymore. But to answer your question, IE 5.5 and 6 and Windows 2000 and XP pro.
Ruth
 Team
 Team

Post by Ruth »

Sorry, you're right, it isn't supported. The reason is it has not been developed for a long time now, but OS and browsers have been continuing development, as have various things on the internet, like css and any changes in those systems and how they function can affect the menu. It was much of these new developments that lead to the creation of the new version 5. I've not worked with v3 in over a year, but if I remember there isn't any place to put a 'size' in the separator so I can't think of anything you could do to fix whatever is happening except possibly removing them.

Ruth